Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Profiles in BI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gurus,

In which table Roles and User profiles are maintained in BI System?and is there any table that keeps the track of History User to a Profile?

Thanks,

Kamal

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to SE16 and select table AGR_USERS. You can see roles mapped to users.

Rgrds/Bala.

0 Kudos

Did u try USR02?

0 Kudos

This table don't have info I am looking for. I am looking for History of User profile with previous information of Roles added/deleted...

0 Kudos

Take a look at the various threads here on the report RSUSR100, which is also available in the SUIM transaction ("Change documents for users").

Cheers,

Julius

0 Kudos

Hi,

If you directly add authorization objects to a user with transaction rsecadmin, you find this in table rsecuserauth. Get a look into the tables that starts with rsec* , it gives you some more information.

have fun

Bye

Jan van Roest

0 Kudos

Thanks Jan,

Is there a way of keeping track of changes, if changed from there.

That is what the question is about (if I understood it correctly).

Cheers,

Julius

Former Member
0 Kudos

What info are you trying to see? Role & user data in BI is kept in same place pretty much as R/3 so you have your USR & UST tables, AGR tables for roles and USH tables which show change history (but only to a limited extent)