cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

serial numbers in delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

When i am performing goods issue for an outbound delivery the system gives an error message"Movement type 647 does not currently support serial number management" and the process is terminated there after.

With the help of * under the business operation, the entry in table T156S used here under movement type 647 defines that no serial numbers are supported here.

I have checked the table and one of the business transaction entries has wild card **** and my question is how can i change this value by possible configuration as iam not unable to find it.

Thanks

SAM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I was not able to find any standard sap transaction. But you can change as below

1. Go to SM30 tcode

2. Put V_T156SY and click Maintain. This will bring you to change screen.

Caution:

Its mentioned in the detailed screen (double click on any record) that this is for internal control and this should not be changed. Hence i will suggest if you looking for some thing like 647 but needs to change these field please create a new movement 9* and then you can assign what all transactions you need.

For configuring new movement types you can go to SPRO-->Inventory mgmt -->movement types.

Hope this helps. Reward if helpful

kind regards

sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I did follow the solution what you have mentioned but unfortunately it is giving the same error.We are on ECC 6.0 and there is an SAP note 213861.

Do you have any suggestions on it...........

Thanks for your help

SAM