cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping Cart Creates a Bid - Can Cart Be Reapproved?

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are setting up the scenario where we have a shopping cart that is not sourced, so that a bid invitation is created. After a bid is approved a backend R/3 purchase order is created. We have all of this working.

My questions is this: Is there anyway to have the shopping cart approval process kick off after the bid is accepted and the shopping cart is sourced??? Some of our approvers want to approve the shopping cart only after they know the prices of the items being purchased on the shopping cart.

It makes no sense to me that the Bid Invitation is created AFTER the shopping cart is approved. It seems to me that the Bid Invitation should get created and the shopping cart approvals should occur AFTER the bid invitation has an approved bid and the shopping cart is sourced.

I would like to hear how other people have done this and if it is possible to add shopping cart approvals after the Bid is approved.

Regards,

-Paul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We had similar situation, as you get correct price after bidding, in this case we added the shopping cart approver at bid aproval place through n-Step BADI.

This is only way it is possible with lot of enhancements and developments. ( Other option is develop a custom workflow after BID with shopping cart details.)

Hope this resolves your problem.

Thank you

Sreedhar Vetcha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you know if you can just kick off the Shopping Cart BADI workflow again using a different event after the bid has been accepted?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as i know, this is not possible .

Kind regards,

Yann