cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AE 5.2 - Detour Workflows - One of the Role Approver not found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My question is regarding using the Detour workflow functionality for the situation below - pls let me know if this possible or if any alternates are available.

- Main path has 2 stages (1) manager approver, (2) Role Approver.

If the Requestor asks for a Role that Does not have a Role Approver we would like to route this request to the Security lead.

- I have created a Detour Path with 1 stages - Secuity lead and associated with Stage 2 (Role approver) of the Main path based on the condition "No Role Owners"

- I still get the error "Approver not found at Stage @@@@"

Is the condition "No Role Owner" in the Detour workflow config for "Role Expert" workflows or for Access requests?

Is it possible to route the Request to Security if the Role being requested does not have a Role Approver? IF yes How?

thanks

T

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the same problem now with 5.3 ?

I have setup the de-tour, but it is not working?

Former Member
0 Kudos

"SAVE" appears but still does not work - "No Role Owners" found is the condition the Detour path looks for; is this the same as "No Role Approver" listed in the Role Menu..or is this applicable only for a Role Expert Workflow.

I am looking to detour an access request if one of the Roles being requested does not have a Role Approver.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

sometimes in the Detour configuration you have the problem that the "Save" action is not saved properly.

If this entry is empty, please go into edit mode and save the detour config again, so that the action will actually display "Save".

Hopefully it works, then.

Regards,

Daniela