cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery problems pt 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I´m having problems in viewing which materials I´m going to deliver on the VL01N transaction.

When I make the availability check on a sales order, it checks the open production orders summed with the quantities in stock in order to confirm how many pieces will be confirmed..

For example, if I have a order with 10 pieces, an open production order of 10 pieces and zero pieces in stock, the availability check will confirm the deliver.

Although, when I access the VL01N transaction, the item appears there to be delivered (because it is confirmed). The problem is that our users do not want it to happen. The expedition people need the item do appear only if we have de parts already in stock.

Is it possible to configure?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think you will need to modify scope of check.

Scope of check is the functionality which defines what needs to be checked, how and then define Available to promise stock.

In SPRO -->SD --> AC and TOR --> AC -->AC with ATP logic or planning -->Carry out control for AC

We define the logic how ATP should be calculated. Consider Chekcing grp is Z1 and checking rule is A1 then we define what all should be considered.

it has following parts Stocks, In/Outward movement, replenishment lead time etc. Here when you check or uncheck boxes the requirements are calulcated on basis of this and hence ATP.

Now check in the AC, Checking grp and checking rule, is the production order being considered for ATP. If yes, u wil need to remove this so the open Prod orders qty will not be considered in ATP and hence no CSL wil be given against this.

There is a check box which says include production orders. Remove it.

Hope this helps. Reward if useful

kind regards

sandeep

Edited by: Sandeep Markandeya on Mar 8, 2008 9:56 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Grindcardoso,

If there is no stock available for current date only forward schedule item will be confirmed if you try to delivery through VL01N you cant see any confirmed qty only order qty you can see. what exactly your requirement.

Regards

JACK