Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DP90 exependiture items - please help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus

Here's my situation

we use DP90 to process expenditures from an internal order. Once we process DP90 for one month, then in the following month DP90 now picks up those credits as open expenditures.

Example:

April - run DP90, picks up $1000 open expenditures, creates debit memo for $1000. Everything is fine.

May - run DP90 for this month, picks up all new expenditure PLUS the ($1000) billed last month. this is not correct. Should not use the prior month's debit memo as an open expenditure.

Do we have something configured wrong? I can't find why it is picking up prior month's debit memo as an open credit expenditure this month.

Points will be rewarded. Thank you for assistance!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JJ,

Once you enter into the DP90/91, you will have a check box to choose open items only. check this option and give a try.

More so, you will also have have an option to set the period in the menu. This actually refers to your completion confirmations.

You can also consider this...

Regards

Ananth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ananth,

I was originally setting only the 'posting date to' and not the specific period, so I think it was picking everything up to that point.

When I tried setting period as suggested, it worked and picked only the applicable costs; not the prior month's billings. thanks for your help. Points awarded.

Edited by: JJ on Mar 10, 2008 10:12 AM

Answers (0)