cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

blocking sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When i am creating an sales order in VA01, i need that sales order to be blocked for my functionality. How to achieve this ?

Help in this regard will be awarded with points.

Thanks

Rajanikanth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi rajni

see the moment you enter sold party its not going block the sales order.

1)the moment you enter certain details in the header level there is "REASON REJECTION TAB" select any reason order get block.

2) in customer master level also you can do it on the top menu "extras" block customer data.

3) in the path : IMG -SD- SALES DOCUMENTS -SALESDOCUMENT ITEM you can define the order rejection reason.

hope you have understood .

if points rae there don't forget to reward

thanks

surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

It was answered by my friends

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi dear ,

just go to VOV8select ur sales document type and you wil find a tab for blocking sales document, mark it there.

so whenever u will try to punch a sale order you will get a blocking messege.

hope it will solvw ur problem

Thanks

Tushar

SAP SD & BI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create new status profile and assign to your sales document type using vov8. so that after creation of the order some one have to manually relese this to do further processing.

Reward if it helps,

reg,

madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajanikanth,

Based on my understanding you want to block your sales orders while creating SO through VA01.

This can be achived;

1. Customer master level - (Menupath) Extras - Blocking data. or

2. at document level blocking to specific sales area through config (spro) Sales and distribution - sales - sales document - Define and assign reason for blocking.

Please clarify if this doesnot helps and reward if useful.

Regards

JACK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jack

I want to Block the Sales Order when the customer has used his credit limit. I want the order to be created and block the sales order.

Thanks

Rajanikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rajnikant,

First thing you were not clear with the so called funtionality and when Jack answered based on his understanding you are telling the credit problem. Kindly be specific in your question. Precious time is put into these answers .

Now your problem can be solved by using Credit management. You can use either simple credit check or dynamic credit for your problem.

regards

Jyotsana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please do the setting in OVA8. here you can define the credit checks at order or delivery level. Also you can define the limit upto which the credit limit should not be checked.

Furthermore it can also define the credit limit calculation should happen by summation of open SO or deliveries amount.

Once setting is done, then in FD31 for that credit control area you will need to maintain the risk category for that customer.

Hence now when order is created, if the amount is more than some amount then order will be credit blocked.

Hope this helps

Kind regards

sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I read the answers in the thread, and would like to contribute in my own way.

According to your scenario, you want to allow creating the order despite of credit violation, if thats what i have understood from reading the threads.

This can easily be done, by going to transaction VOV8, choose your sales document type which you enter in VA01 and choose either of these options for the field "_Check Credit Limit_".

If you choose option A - Order saved despite of credit violation

If you choose option B - Order not allowed to be saved when there is a credit violation.

To achieve this the pre-requisitie is to go to transaction FD32 and maintain a credit limit against your Sold-to-Party based on either one or across controlling area's.

Please make sure if you dont want to allow processing of the order when there is a credit limit violation, please choose option B in VOV8.

But if you still want to continue with option A, then i would suggest using status profile at Sales Order Document Header, so that you can now assign what further document processing can be restricted using status group if an user saves the order with Option A.

Reward points for contribution if helpful.

Regards

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have specific reqquirement, it is as following:

During creation of the sales order through VA01, I am checking whether the customer's credit over due is greater than or equal to 75%. If so,I got to block the sales order.

I am using the BADI "BADI_SD_CM/FSCM_CREDIT_CHECK_ORDER",but unable to achieve the same as there are no changing parameteres available in relation to this.

Could any one provide me the solution.

Thanks in advance.

Ramana Malladi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

with the standart authorization objects you can not do this. If I'm not wrong you want to block your sales orders to other users. Only yourself will make neccesary changes.

If you want to enable this you can control it in user exit. An abap code can control the access by checking the user created and current user, if those are not same system can raise an error.

Sarhan.