cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DS Planning Board Object Color Change according to Order Type etc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to differatiate the colors of the objects on the resource,

according to their certain propertis, for example order type,

But if they have the same status the sytem marks them on the same

color,

I went into the customizing for the BOARD Profile and color adjustments

but there are only certain criteria and I could not decide

which object type to which color,

Does anyone know anything about it?

Mehmet

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

somnath_manna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Setting up the colour or Order (or actually Operations) can be quite a challenge.

Sugest you use the SAP standard, copy it and then change suitably.

Follow this in SPRO >> APO >> Supply Chain Planning >> PPDS >> DS Planning Board >> Maintain Planning Board Profiles

Here select the appropriate planning board profile, click on Chart. Select appropriate chart - like Operations chart will be a good choice.

Then double-click on the Decision Table for Graphical Objects, check the last mentioned Decision Group and Decisions.

That will have reference to Grpahical Object Id.

Pick up the Graphical Object ID and then double click Grpahical Elements from the left pane. Enter the Graphical Object Id (Planning Board Profile is already chosen).

Select the grpahical elements and click on the Detail button to see the Display Colour.

So if you need to change the Operations based on Order Type like Fixed, Deallocated, Created etc. then change the colour of the graphical object here.

Somnath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Somnath,

Is it possble to select the order types/order categories that I want to see in the planning board? My query is that I do not want to see those orders which are delievered, [hence the remaining quantity for the order is zero], but is not technically complete. Hence even if the remaining order quantity of the order is zero, it is seen scheduled on the resource. This causes confusion in the planning board. The work around that we are doing currently is, we are deallcoating the order from the resource and hence it is being identified accordingly in the planning board.

Please let me know if there is a setting that can be maintained in the planning board profile or anywhere else, so that I can limit the order types in planning baord.

Kindly let me know if you want a separate thread to be opened for this query.

Regards

Sandeep