cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Master Warranty Check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created master warranty and in that i attached 4 material.

Then i have attached this master warrantty to equipment master but when i click on warranty check detail it shows me only one material in place of all 4 material.

Please help me to sort out this issue

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

IN master warranty already i have set same value as you said(inclusive and counter - warranty_time) till it shows only one material.

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

if the material included in master warranty is inclusive and assigned a counter then it should be displayed in the equipment master while checking the warranty .i have also checked in my system it is working fine.if you can send the screen shot to the below address i can able to check it

regards

thyagarajan.k@ccstechnologies.in

Former Member
0 Kudos

No it should show all 4 material which i have added in Master warranty.Because i already done the same activity in my previous company where i can see the no of material attached in master warranty same are reflecting in equipment after assigning master warranty to that equipment

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

kindly check in the master warranty whether you have specified the INCLUSIVE indicator and couter for your material.then only it will show all the materials attached in the warranty

regards

thyagarajan

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

i think since only one material can be attached to equipment master record,you got the details of one material only.

regards

thyagarajan