cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restriction of new vendor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We want to restrict new vendor so that his first lot can not be cleared from QA. How to do this.

Please suggest step by step. I am new to QM.

Thanks in advance

GR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Activate QM fior the material and insp plan

Create Q infor record in QI01, in insp control tab page , enter 1 for insp control

Once first inspc over, chamge the insp contol = X, no inpection

This will work for you pl come back if required

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Activate QM in procurement in QM view, for inspeciton type GR against PO. Where in the set up you need to SKIP ALLOWED.

2. Create Q - Info Record, that will be used later to skip the lots for the paricular vendor.

3. Create DMR Dynamic Modifiaction rule that skips the lots for particular material vandor.

4.Now Do the inspection against GR.

OR

1. First acitvate the QM.

2. Confiure the "QM Control Key" for the procurement data in Qm view of material master.and fill in the procurement data for QM view of MM

3. Now cinfigure your own "Certificate type" e.g. "internal otested" or any other text as you wish. and fill in the procurement data for QM view of MM

4. Create Q - Info Record for the material vendor plant combination. Where you need to spicfy the "Inspection Active, if vendor not certified." in the "Insp. control" field.

5.Now what will happen is, when ever you post the GR for the particular vendor, material, palnt combination, system will populate field in MIGO where the user need to fill the certificate type you have configure and maintained in hte Materail master QM view.If they will enter the value in hte field Lot will not generated and if they dont fill any value lot will generated.

OR The Best and easier option is::

Creat a material dont forget to activate inspection setup and QM procurement active.

Then create Q-Info Record for Material,Vendor,Plant Combination(QI01), where keep set the option, Inspection active.

Preapre the GR, system will generate a Lot, test the material, and do the US.

If the vendor passed the specification, Go to Change Q - Info Record (QI02) and set change the status for Insp.Control as "No Inspection". System will not generat any lot for that particular vendior for the material

According to me the third option is you should adopt. I heartly appologies if the language is not clear to you.

Dear group correct me if I am wrong.

Regards,

Shyamal