cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to map in SAP PS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Mine is an MTO scenario.I have to deliver the finished product as per the customer requirement.My concern is that I want to map the production of the finished product through Project systems without using the Production orders.

I have tried to map the scenario using assembly item( Making the finished product as the assembly item)

I have assigned the dependent components in another activity.I doing advance procurement for the dependent components.Please let me know what are the settings to be done in the material master of the finished product? e.g. strategy group etc.

Regards,

B P singh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am producing the assembly with network activity and like to deliver from project.Please let me know what are the settings required for this.

Regards,

B P singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You will have to use the concept of assembly item. In this the assembly goes as negative qauntity in Project. For eg you want to manufacture A which require A1 and A2. Follow these steps:

1. Transfer BOM of A to activtiy in PS thru CN33. Dont forget to specify A as assembly item. Alternatively you can assign A -1 nos, A1 1 no, A2 1 no manually to project activity.

2. This will generate reservation/requisition for A1 and A2 procure them and get in stock.

3. Tick back flush indicator on Procurement parameter tab of all materials.

4. Confirmation of activity will lead to consumption of A1 and A2, creation of A.

Hope this helps. Reward points if useful.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot.

Regards,

B P Singh

Answers (0)