cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery and billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

when im creating third order party ,when delivery process i found d error 'Order cannot be delivered'.

IN billing process i found 'Document xxxxxxxx does not contain any items with open quantities'

How to solve dis

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi manoja,

In third party the you will be doing billing with relavant to sales order as in item category TAS , in billing relevence feild order related billing is there. so there is no point of doing delivery .

Third party flow is as follows :

sales order creation (VA01)- go change mode and note the purchase requsition number - create a purchase order (ME21n) - create MIGO - create MIRO - Create billing (F2)

If found useful reward points

Thanks and Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

its the vendor who delivers the goods incase of third party scenario. And billing relevance of the third party item TAS is order related status according to the invoice qty. I suggest it will be better you can just go thru the third party process once again.

regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Std proccess is Sales Order - Purchase Order- MIGO-MIRO- and last billing.

If you are still getting the error please check Copy control for OR and F2.... check Item Catg TAS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess you don't need to reate the delivery in Third party sales.

It is order related billing and invoice quantity according to MIRO qty.

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Third party sales process is.

1. Order related billing

In this order created -- >PR created-> PO created --> LA conf on PO --> Invoice

2. Delivery related billing

rder created -- >PR created-> PO created -->GR on PO --> Deluvery --> PGI -->Invoice

Please check the scenario and any missing link u r having.

Hope this helps

kind regards

sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

but im gettin 'Document xxxxxxxx does not contain any items with open quantities' when billing process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you checked PO has LA confimation. Most of the times error can be misleading. Probabaly the item is not confirmed and hence giving the billing error.

kind regrds

sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

when you process a third party sales order, this triggers a PR, which will be converted to a PO instructing your supplier to make the delivery direct to the customer. therefore, the system sees that your sales order does not have any items that you should deliver. your billing document is order related and may be done with or without shipping notification. you also do MIRO to confirm the delivery service.

this is different from an intercompany sales process where delivery is processed (although the actual delivery is done by another unit) in your system.

regards.