Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC SENDER adapter

inigo_sacramento
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi everyone.

I've developed an interface that communicate a R3 with SAP XI via TCP/IP connection. For this purposses, i've defined a TCP/IP connection in R3.

This scenario works perfectly.

Now, i have to develop an interface where the RFC is executed in the abap stack of the XI. I tried to create the TCP/IP destination buet i always get the error that the program is nos registered. The steps i done, are the same as with R3 backend.

Is neccessary to create a TCP/IP destination if sender is a RFC developed in abap stack of XI server?

Regards,

Inigo.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If RFC is sender only means , we have to create the RFC with Program ID.Otherwise no need

Check these

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/29/configuring-the-sender-rfc-adapter--step-by-step

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2008/01/08/troubleshooting--rfc-and-soap-scenarios-updated-on-20042009

Regards

Seshagiri

Edited by: N V Seshagiri on Mar 7, 2008 12:52 PM

inigo_sacramento
Participant
0 Kudos

Sorry, problem was in my user. Password was locked.

Regards,

Inigo.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Then Unlock the User by going to SU01Select the userSay Unlock

Regards

Seshagiri

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Inigo,

you will not be able to do the RFC scenario by having RFC in XI because for RFC scenario, you will need a sender RFC comm channel and then in sender RFC comm channel you will not be able to give program-id which is used to tell other R/3 Systems about XI system.

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta