cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Records

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All.

I have a set(100) of Condition Records for say Price (ZPR0) for "X" Customer. Now I want to copy all these ZPR0 conditions records for a new Customer created "Y".

How do I do that in a Single shot?

Kindly suggest.

Thanks & Regards,

Vinod

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vinod,

Go to VK12 with the existing condition records then you select all conditions which you want copy then click on COPY CONDITION tab (AT bottom of the screen) system will take you the Copying:Customer to Customer screen there you enter the target customer number then execute agin system will take you to the CHANGE PRICE screen there you can save the conditions for the new customer (If you want you can enter new price also).

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Murali,

I have tried doing what you've suggested but the system is giving the following error

"Copying rules for condition type do not contain A 1 V 2 ZPR0 3 entry".

Kindly suggest.

Thanks & Regards,

Vinod

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vinod ,

Check the Copying rules for conditions and condition types in the IMG--->Sales and Disstribution --->Basic functions > Pricing>Pricing control--> Copr control for conditions.

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rama

Customer is mandatory field. This means it will be needed to maintain any record. I think it will not be possible to copy mass the conditions. Now crude way is to copy all in excel sheet and then copy back in the VK11.

Kind regards

sandeep

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Use tcode VK14.

GO to VK14, put the condition record. Select the combination on which customer X is maintained. Then you will go to the screen where all these conditions will be copied and the customer no field will be changeable. Change to custoemr Y and save. your work is done.

The only constraint is the mandatory field will be greyed out. Hence if customer is mandatory field then you can use this.

Hope this helps. Reward accordingly.

Kind regards

sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sandeep,

As said by you, customer field is in header combination and greyed out. So how to change that to Y?

Rama