cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleted deliveries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

mi users have deleted outbound deliveries and now they want to know from which sales orders did they proceed.

Obviously VBFA... is empty and CDPOS does not give me that information.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

F

Edited by: Felix Parache Morales on Mar 7, 2008 12:01 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Try FTWB or SARA.

Thanks,

Pramod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all, but I was looking for a table, function or something else.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi felix,

I had the same issue in my project. There is no standard solution for this.

What we did in our project was we created a Z table and updated it with the delivery number, preceding Sales order or STO, delivery quantity and material number using a user exit which used to get fired on delivery save button.

So that even after the delivery is deleted, we have the data stored with us for such reporting purpose.

Regards

Abhilash

Edited by: Abhilash Nandeshwar on Mar 8, 2008 7:53 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have the same problem after delivery is deleted.Please specify the name of the user exit that you have used once delivery is saved.

I am looking to populate the Z table when the delivery is created.

Thanks in advance.

Sam

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Felix

Please try this and I am not sure, whether you will be able to succeed in this.

Go to SE16 give table LIKP. Here give the date in "Created on" (for the period which you feel the deliveries would have been deleted) and execute. Now it will display the delivery reference in order. Make a note of it and check whether any number is missing. Wherever the delivery reference is missing, you can check the same with document flow in VL02N.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If the deleted deliveries are few in number...then the users should take the list of deliveries and then findout the missing numbers manually.

If the deleted deliveries are huge in number...the above work should be carried out with the help of a report, where in the system list out the deliveries (between a date range) and it should list the missing numbers i.e., if the difference between the two delivery documents is more than one the system should automatically list those numbers by adding one to that available document..logic should be something like that.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Do you have any o/p or idoc like 940 sent from the delivery. IF yes in idoc you may find the sales order no. in E1EDK07 segment or in o/p you may find it/

Otherwise you can find the old orders which are still open. Or you can find the deliveries created on same day when it was deleted. Then you can find the orders. Now the most probable order which will have more lead time between order creation and delivery creation date and time can be the order affected.

THese are just luck checks. Hope this helps. Otherwise u will need to answer to user not possible at all.

Reward accordingly.

Kind regards

sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Very good answer!!! Unfortunately, exactly this deliveries do not generate IDOC, so that the question is still unsolved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my experiance looks very difficult and anyway for the wrong things users did I guess they will suffer now

Regards,

Amrish Purohit