cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New image and background

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I´ve created an internet service for a Z-program. It works great in the browser but now I wanna change the standard image with the SAP-logo on the top of it and the blue background.

How can I do this ??

Thanks !!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jorge,

Are you using the Integrated ITS Webgui service to display your Z* transactions? If so, you can customize the colors by making a copy of the generator.css file to your own theme and then modifying. If you make changes directly to the file then I would recommend making a backup.

If you are using the Portal then it is easiest if you use the ITS Theme Generator.

Edgar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

yes, I´m using the Integrated ITS service but can you explain more about this "generator.css" file ?? where can I find it ??

could you also tell me something about the ITS Theme Generator ?? I´m working with the Mini SAP and cannot find neither the transaction nor the tool.

Thanks

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jorge,

The ITS Theme Generator is ONLY on the PORTAL. If you do not have a Portal system then you will not have the Theme Generator.

The generator.css file and all other webgui style sheets are found SE80, Internet Services, webgui, theme sl, style. Be sure to save a copy of the original before beginning any modifications. You will also need to publish the modified file to your Internal ITS before it will take effect.

Edgar

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i havent tried this for ITS themes, but guess should work for them as well.

[BSP In-Depth: ABAP Look and Feel Service|/people/brian.mckellar/blog/2005/06/12/bsp-in-depth-abap-look-and-feel-service]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Edgar,

Thanks for your answer. I found what you mentioned but how can I assign another .CSS file ?? And where ist this file GENERATOR.CSS in my service assigned ??

Greetings

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

-

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jorge!.

I think the best way of customize your ITS service GUI is making your own template generator. This way is the most secure for your system, because you don't have to change any SAP service or class.

I have made this for an ITS Mobile service, but i think it's similar for all ITS services.

1. Create your own template-generator-classes, which call to your generator service.

2. Create your own template-generator-service, with your owns CSS, cuaarea.html (the header html file), images, etc

3. When you generate models for your dynpros, you must select your own service and your own classes to create them.

Here is the link which shows how to make it to ITSMobile. I hope it can help you.

[Performing Customizing of ITSmobile|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/46/668d4b72255de4e10000000a1553f6/frameset.htm]

s2!