cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Debug - Added Approver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

Please advise me, how do I debug from SAP GUI ) - Add Approver & and want to know where exactly the added approver information is stored.

I create a shopping cart, and add approver to it. My requirement is to

1. Validate the approver to be added - BADI - BBP_CHNG_AGNT_GET

2. After adding the approver - I want to see in debugging, what exactly is happening before the approvers are stored and where it is stored - In the transaction BBPSC02, how can I do this?

Thank you very much for looking in to this requirement.Your inputs will be appreciated.

Thanks and Regards

Kasee Palaniappan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kasee,

The agents are assigned to the work flow. In SWDD txn. (Work Flow Builder) you can see the logic for the work flow and the assigned agent by inputting the workflow number.

Each work flow is linked to an event. Event is like shopping cart created, P.O created, P.O change version saved etc.

You can see the event and workflow linkage using SWE2 txn.

The occurance of event triggers the workflow linked to it.

In case the work flow is triggered using a BADI (N-step approval BADI - BBP_WFL_APPROV_BADI) the approvers are maintained in a custom table and the logic is mainatined in the BADI. And the approvers are called from that table using a function module.You can check out the BADI and the custom logic maintained using SE18 txn.

Hope this makes you more clear. Clarifications are welcome.

Award points for helpful answers.

Rgds,

Teja

Answers (0)