cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving project to different production server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am working on webdynpro project. I have moved it to one production server . now bcoz of change of some requirement we need to move it to different production server. How can i move it to different production server???

Edited by: kavita chavan on Mar 7, 2008 10:28 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

if u r using this sap production server u need the import your application and justdeploy the application and run it

thanks

Regards

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

how to import and deploy on new production server?? do i have to change configuration in runtime system in CMS?? or there is any other way??

Kavita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can put your project into an SCA file and move it to the other server.

thanks & regards,

Manoj

suresh_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kavita,

Since you are using NWDI server now you have the new production server, you need to do the configuration in NWDI(CMS, etc) setup for new prod server.

Other options:

1. You can just change the prod server name and port in SAP J2EE engine details in NWDS and deploy as usual.

2. Use SDM to deploy the webdynpro application. run RemoteGui to deploy the ear file.

Regards, Suresh KB

Former Member
0 Kudos

i made changes in CMS for new production server , and createed new activity for webdynpro application. It got successfully imported to new production server through transport studio. but while runnning tht application in browser i m getting following error

Application error occurred during request processing.

Details: com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.sal.core.DispatcherException: The requested deployable object 'asianpaints.com/TestMove' and application 'TestMoveAppl' are not deployed on the server. Please check the used URL for typos.

Exception id: [00306EF4E43600450000041200000D8400044810A0590393]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can get the detail error stack by finding the 00306EF4E43600450000041200000D8400044810A0590393 number in the logs on your server. if you dont have access to the system logs contact your admin.

Regards

Ayyapparaj