cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Server Application Unavailable

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We just migrated the SAP.Net connector to version 2.0.

The web applications have to connect to both SAP 4.6 and ECC 6.0.

On my local pc, I'm having troubles with this new version. On the computer of my colleague and on the server is everything running fine.

Very frequently, IIS crash (there is a message in the Event log 'aspnet_wp.exe ; (PID: 3532) stopped unexpectedly.') and a webpage with the message 'Server Application Unavailable' is displayed. This is the case when calling a function from the generated proxy.

I checked the DLL's in the system32 already (librfc32.dll) and I executed already the r3dllinst patch.

Does anybody have an idea?

Your input is very appreciated.

Thank you,

Peter

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I think the problem is solved.

Last weeks, I only received this error once when I was in debug mode.

To open a connection, I used: return Connection.GetConnectionFromPool(connectionString);

and to close, I used: SAPConnectionPool.ReturnConnection(connection);

I changed the open statement to return SAPConnectionPool.GetConnectionFromPool(connectionString); This seem to fix the problem !

During the upgrade from NCO 1 to 2, I think I made this mistake.

Thanks for the help everybody.

Have a nice day,

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

I have got this error previously, and looked for any solution for a long time, also opened an oss note. And I solved this error deleting the proxy page and creating a new proxy page. But if you ask why this error is occured, no answer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Huseyin,

Thank you for your input.

I couldn't fix it with regenerating the proxies. I still receive this error from time to time.

I can't find any documentation on this problem.

Maybe it's still somewhere a DLL problem, but I reinstalled SAP.Net connector, I installed the patch, I installed the SAP Logon GUI... Nothing seems to fix this problem.

Anybody any idea's?

Thanks,

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

As I remeber, after opening OSS note, they have suggested to delete some log files. And also they have pointed about not to using pooling. But I can not remember which operation has solved this problem. I suggest to open an OSS note, and if you solve problem, can you inform us.