0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have created a intercompany PO .

while creating delivery for this PO , i ma geting error as

"There is no item category available in item category

determination in the delivery (table T184L) for the

following entries: ZNLC ZRLA V "

whst is the reason for this .

I am MM perosn and not getting this issue!

Thanks in advance

regards

Akkshaya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The problem is with the determination of 'Delivery Item Category'. Follow the path to give values,

IMG - Logistics Execution - Shipping - Deliveries - Define Item Category Determination in Deliveries - execute

In the screen - goto new entries and give the values. Your problem will be solved.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Item Category is determined as follow

ITEM CATEGORY DETERMINATION

Sales Document Type + Item Category Group + Item Category Usage + Higher Level Item Category =

Default Item Category

and you need to define it using following path

SPRO- IMG- SD- Sales- Sales Document- Sales Document Item- Assign Item Category

or use t-code: VOV4

this may solve your problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This issue is coming becoz there is no item category determined for your delivery type : ZNLC and Item category group ZRLA and usage V Combination.

you have to maintain the item category determination in T Code : 0184 note that zero one eight four. for delivery item category.

go to this t code (0184) and create new entries with the following settings

Deli type :: item cat group :: usage :: high level item cat -

> item cat

ZNLC :: ZRLA :: V :: (blank) -

> NLC

This will solve your issue

Please note that in SAP SD for all items in the SD documents we need item category. normally item category will be determined in Sales order and copied to delivery and billing from SAles order. But in the intercompany STO (your requirement) there is no Sales order entry is needed. so the item category is determined in the delvery itself. the t code (0184) mentioned is determination of delivery item category. you can see the configuration of this item cat in T Code 0VLP..

Reward points

Muthu

Edited by: Muthupandiyan on Mar 7, 2008 2:39 PM

Edited by: Muthupandiyan on Mar 7, 2008 2:47 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

i assume that the intercompany sales order used was a defined or copied one and not standard?

if so, you must make order types and item category assignments by going to IMG > SD > Sales > Sales Documents > Sales Document Item > Assign item categories.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It was not intercompany Sales buy intercompany purchase.

So there is no intercompnay sales order only intercompany purchase order involved.

thanks..

Akkshaya