cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNP Demand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I would like to ask, how many ways to enter demand quantities on SNP94. Is it only possible to get them transfered from DP or can I also enter them manually.

At the moment, I can not enter the demand manually, because the demand fields appear closed(gray) on the planning book. It only allows receipt entry. Is this something normal?

I appreciate your input.

Cihan Polat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to enter demand in SNP94 without interfacing with Dyou can enter it from the product view, /sapapo/rrp3.

Give the product and location details and select the date for which you want to enter the demnd, the demand quantity should be preceded with -ve sign.

Thanks,

Sanjog

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can create forecast order or demand by entering -ve quantity in the /n/sapapo/rrp3 create order transaction.

for receipts you can create the same order with positive quantity system identifies demand by -ve quantities.

by default it will create FC order if it is created in PP/DS view.

If you want FA order category you will need to select the order category while releasing from DP to SNP.

Thanks,

My

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

In the standard planning book it is grayed out because normally you would not enter this in SNP, but create in DP and release the key figure. You cannot change a SAP standard planning book however, if you make a copy of the standard book to another one then you can editthis key figure and make it open for input. This will then enable you to create a manual forecast in SNP directly.

Regards

Ian