Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding the SLD : CIM_ERR_ALREADY_EXISTS: Instance already exists:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Iam also facing the same problem

CIM_ERR_ALREADY_EXISTS: Instance already exists: SAP_BCSystem.CreationClassName="SAP_BCSystem",Name="<SID>.SystemNumber.<np>.SystemHome.<namer>"

for this wat i did was to clear the content in Administration->content maintenance ->installed products all ,again iam getting the similar error

user i have logged is j2ee_admin,while in SLDDSUSER icant get the tab of Administration

have u got any idea iam new to SLD

rgrds,

kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go to the following path:

SLD => Amdinistartion => content maintenance =>

Select the following things

Subset => All classes

Class => BCSystem

Then select and delete the instance "SAP_BCSystem" or "<SID>.SystemNumber.<np>.SystemHome.<namer>"

If not resolved. Kindly inform when you are facing problem exactly and at what exactly you are doing.

Reward Points, if found useful.

Thanks,

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Wch login i shld login iam using J2EE_ADMIN login since in SLDDSUSER login i can t get the administration tab hided for this what can i do to enable

i tried doing with ur solution in content maintenance ->all classes and BC system there iam getting .<SID>.SystemNumber.INITIAL.SystemHome.<hostname> can i select this and delete!

regards,

S.Rajeshkumar

Edited by: Rajesh kumar on Mar 7, 2008 2:25 PM

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

SLD -> Administration -> Content Maintenance -> option all with instances with the option Installed products -> delete all relatived products with your system.

Also look into these threads

?

?

Regards

Aashish Sinha

PS : reward points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

If you delete the instances its not an issue. Do u have back up of the object in any other environment to import into ur system.

Then go ahead and delete. But first u need to delete that related object from SLD and then the instance from SLD-Admin.

Thanks,

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

You may delete the technical system for Integration server or for what ever system you are getting it. Then delete the Business System. Then do the creation manually or automatically using RZ70 t-code.

Other option is to check the note 764176 for inconsistency in SLD.

Regards

Prabhat