Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice message mapping

vikas_agarwal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have to do message mapping in between INVOIC.INVOIC01(source message) and MT_Inquiry( target message)

structure of target message is

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<ns0:MT_Inquiry xmlns:ns0="urn://incture.com/invoice">

<STATEMENT>

<INVOICE action="INSERT">

<access>

<InvoiceNo></InvoiceNo>

<Payer></Payer>

<BillDate></BillDate>

<ItemId></ItemId>

<Price></Price>

<Quantity></Quantity>

<Currency></Currency>

<ItemDescription></ItemDescription>

</access>

</INVOICE>

</STATEMENT>

</ns0:MT_Inquiry>

Please help me out to do this mapping.

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Vikas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Mapping between source and target and the mapping rules is provided by Functional people.

Ask your functional people to provide the same.

CHirag

vikas_agarwal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chirag,

Thanks for quick reply.I know the fields that has to be mapped from source side.

I have completed the mapping. Now,when i testing the mapping in IR, it is showing no error, but when i am sending the Idoc directly from the R/3 to XI it is showing error in sxmb_moni that:

<Trace level="1" type="T">com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException: RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformation: Runtime exception during processing target field mapping /ns0:MT_Inquiry/STATEMENT/INVOICE/access/Payer

How can i solve this issue.

Regards,

vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you mentioned your Databse Table name in the receiver structure correctly???

It is Case sensitive please make sure that shld be in upper case

Please make sure that the sender and the Receiver datatypes which are created

match the occurrences. Else it will raise “Message Mapping Transformation error”

in SXMB_MONI even though the file is picked up from the source directory

Regards

Seshagiri

Edited by: N V Seshagiri on Mar 7, 2008 8:45 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

<Trace level="1" type="T">com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException: RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformation: Runtime exception during processing target field mapping /ns0:MT_Inquiry/STATEMENT/INVOICE/access/Payer

From the error it is cleary state that the error is in the mapping between the source and the target Payer element.

Check the mapping for payer. check the display quue of each function. If u have used the UDF then it might have probelm with UDF.

Chirag

vikas_agarwal
Contributor
0 Kudos

I got the solution for my issue.

Thanks all for your support.