cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sync RFC

Former Member
0 Kudos

In my scenario ...I have a RFC at sender side and it will trigger data and from the target we are getting data ..How to handle the data coming from Target.I mean how to handle this Synchronous scenario

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sapient,

if u import RFC as sender then it is synchrnus by default as it will have request and response message.

u need to create receiver interface as synchronus.

hope third party is webservice.

so simply create one reciever interface as synchronus map the RFC request to webservice Request and webservice Response to RFC Response.

do the message mapping for RFC request to third partuy request say "XYZ MAPPING"

do another message mapping which maps say "RESPONSE MAMPPING" which maps RESPONSE of webservice to RFC Response.

now add these two mapping for interface mapping.

in INTERFACE DETERMINATION SENDER to receiver is enough no need to go for RECIEVER TO SENDER .

Thanks & Regards,

Rama Krishna

Edited by: rama krishna talluri on Mar 7, 2008 7:57 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is ur exact requirement...if u use the RFC adapter at sender side then there will be no responce option in it.

If u want to tigger the data then u can go with the Proxies to file option.

Give all the details of ur requirement.

Regards,

Phani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

U can refer this links it may help ful to u

/people/swaroopa.vishwanath/blog/2006/12/28/send-rfc-to-sap-xi-150-asynchronous

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/29/configuring-the-sender-rfc-adapter--step-by-step

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2008/01/08/troubleshooting--rfc-and-soap-scenarios-updated-on-20042009

thanq

krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please let us know about your complete scenario, then only we can suggest some thing to do.

Let us know abt the receiver application and the total data flow of the requirement also

Regards

Seshagiri