Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with SAPSCRIPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we are facing problem with SAP SCRIPTS.

I copied sapscript f140_acc_stat_1 from 000 client to client 100.When i first copied it, i maintained it's original language and hence it was copied in DE .However, it allowed me to make changes in window resizing.

But, as i don't need lang DE and copied once again fron CLient 000 without checking field Lang 'DE', it got copied in english language, bt now it doesn't allow me to make changes in window size.

Kindly help me as i need to make changes in wiondow and add new window also.

Thanks,

Sangvir

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187457
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any update...

thnx

Rohit

Answers (10)

Answers (10)

former_member187457
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

reward??????

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered

Edited by: sangvir Singh on Mar 7, 2008 10:46 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

It's solved.First i copied it in all lang and then changed it's original lang to EN by goin to utilities.

Then i ws able to make changes in EN lang coz it allows u to make change sin windows only in original lang.Rewards have been awarded.

Thanks,

Sangvir

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i hope it will may helps........

1)initially you copy the standard sapscript from 000 to 100 client in origenal language only.

2) here you can make whatever the changes you need in edit mode.

3) by using tr code SE76 we can translate sapscript text from one language into another language.....

goto se76---->provide form name, source language and target language...here you also find few option which use for translating entaire or specific window only...

regards,

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for ur replies, however it's still unresolved.

The script i hv copied for first time and that allow me to make changes, is only maintained in DE language, if i go to utilites and change it to EN, it giving message that Lang E is not maintained for this script.

I am not able to understand that why it is not allowing me to make change when i copied again in EN alnguage while it is allowing me in DE lang.

Kindly seggest.

Thanks,

Sangvir

former_member187457
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Create a new script ->in the main menu FORM>Copy from-->here give the name of copied script (the one u have already copied)....

save it ...

n try it....

n reply..

Edited by: Rohit Kumar on Mar 7, 2008 12:51 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sangvir,

You need to first copy the smartform in all languages.Then opn the form in original language DE and then choose convert original language from DE to EN.Only after this will you be able to open the form in EN language.

Reward if helpful.

Thanks,

Dishant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sangvir,

When you have copied the script.Open the script with language DE.Then go to Utlilities and click convert original language.Change the language from DE to EN.

Save and come out.This makes a copy of the form in EN in the client you need.Then open your form in EN language and it will work now.This will solve your problem.

Reward if helpful

Thanks,

Dishant

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

first give the any form name that u want create in se71 and then click create ...it 'll take u to the page wer u 'll enter shrt description and all... in that page goto form and then click copy from and give the standard form name and language is in en... then it 'll allow u to edit.

Thanks.

reward if useful.

Arunprasad.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

r u able to go in chang mode , if yes then u should be able to make changes it it .

OR check ur authorizations , means author. given to ur user name

former_member187457
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SS,

Copy the copied script into same client 100 with new name....

i mean to say that you have a copy of script in 100 now....

again create a new script and copy the 100 client script in to that script....

it will work...

Thnx

Rohit