cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Exits

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need to write the code in the Customer master data user exit ie SAPMF02D. when i am trying to write the code in the INCLUDE ZXF04U01 i am getting the error as " Program names ZX...are reserved for includes of exit function groups". For this exit ie SAPMF02D i have already created the project under CMOD transaction. I am not getting why it is not allowing me to write the code in the INCLUDE program.

Please suggest me how to do this..

Thanks,

Santosh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Double Click on Prg. name , it give u a warning message as u stated , then press ENTER key ,

then it will allowed u to write ur code in change mode .

it happens when first time u going to change prg.

reward if helpful.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Santhosh

U can implement the exit only once. so u need to activate that prevoius project i.e. YCUST. after activating the enhancement then all the exits will show u green and implemented exits will show a tick mark.

after that u can activate the project.

in ur case already the enhancement is assigned to project. so no need to create the project. just write a break-point in the include and activate it.

i think it will trigger. at that time also it will not trigger means that customer exit is not related to ur requirement.

Regards,

Eswar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i think that is not defined under $tmp package

do one thing

i think your double clicking on the Z include

after it shows that error just press ENTER button then it automatically takes you to the change mode

thats all

its a warning message