605 TF pl.in stor.in pl.

606 TR pl.in stor.in pl.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can receive open order stock in MIGO and they will be posted into your unrestricted stock (it depends on your setting - you can receive them into QI, blocked stock as well).

You can get report of these stock using ME2M, ME2L, ME80FN if you use proper selection criteria (e.g. ME2M + selection parameter W101).

Using MRP list you can see open PO items as stock-like MRP elements (MD04).

Former Member
0 Kudos

We tried to post GR against PO (i.e, STO number)

also tried with outbound delivery document but cant do it.

Actually there were 3 line items in the STO, delivery and PGI was done for all the 3 line items now GR was also taken for all the three line items.

However when we checked the material document display, system posted 1st two line items with 101 mov type and the third line item was having mov type 605

now this item is sitting in on-order stock., I want to bring this to Unrestricted Stock.

Reversing and re-posting shall not be feasible.

Kindly revert, its urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good morning All

Kindly suggest any clue.

SAGAR

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sagar

Please try with 411E to transfer from Restricted to Unrestricted.

603 Goods issue for a stock transport order (shipping) additional item. If you issue goods for a stock transport order in Shipping using movement type 641, you can use this movement type to assign an extra item to the order.

The ordered material is transferred to the stock in transit of the receiving plant. The material for the additional item is transferred from unrestricted-use stock in the issuing plant to stock in transfer in the receiving plant.

You can also use this movement type without referencing a purchase order.

605 Goods receipt for a stock transport order (shipping) with additional item. You can use this movement type to transfer into unrestricted-use stock the material you posted into stock in transfer in the receiving plant using movement type 603. You post the goods movement with reference to the purchase order (if available) or the delivery.

604 & 606 - sorry dont have much idea.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

411 K is not working.

I could see the stock in MMBE under "On order stock"

What is the procedure of transfering the same to unrestricted stock.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

check with movement type 411 E to move from sales order stock to unrestricted stock through MB1B transaction.

Rewards if it helps

Regards

Goutham