cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Commisssion agent as a partner function in the sales order-SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have a requirement,where i need to capture the commisssion given to the agent in the sales order.....

Can u pl guide me how to configure this in the system

Thanks

Ivy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi jvy,

As per My under standing about your thread, Iam sharing my views in what way you can get in the SAP system.

1.Go through this path do the partner dtermination IMG-->Sales and Distribution >Basic functions>Partner determination.

2.First you define the partener function as forwarding agent.

3.You assign that partner function to the customer account group.While assigning to the account group you can check that parner as required.

4.You put that partner function in the partner determination procedures of the sales order header or Item where you want along with SP,BP,SH and PY.

5.You assign that procedures to the respective document types.

6.You create Farwarding agent Master data in the transaction XK01 with account group 0005.

7.You assign that farwarding agent to the Customer in the Partner functions tab.

8.Maintain price condition type as commision to the agent in your pricing procedure.

9.Maintain the condition record for that.

10.Create sales order with that customer which you assigned forwarding agent,now you will be able to see the Forwarding agent in the partner funtions tab of the sales order header or item based on your assignment.

Commision also will be calculated through the condition type in the order.

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I have created a partner function as CG -Commissiion agent with partner type LI and 8 ....and when i tried to assign thi to the account group -Z001(co[py of 0001-sold to party)...it triggers an error message -

"Assignment only makes sense for customer functions"

Thanks

Ivy

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear ivy

Please reconfirm this.

After selecting "Set Up Partner Determination for Sales Document Header", you have selected TA in Partner Determination Procedures and then "Partner Functions in Procedure" a tab which will on your left screen. Here only, you have to create CG for TA.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, got it.....we are currently using TAXINN ....how should i go on with the commisssion to get reflected in the pricing?

Thanks

Ivy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create one condition type for commission and add this to your pricing procedure.

Do one thing do normal sales process as create sold to party as your agent and give shipt o party as end customer, then for billing purpose any how for this conditontype u will define one account key, while sending the billing invoice to end cusotmer tell your abaper not to include commission conditon type in print out so ur problem will be solved with this.

And because of creating account key u will assign this to one G/L account so this will hit that G/L account.

Hope u understood.

For any more information please revert back.

Reward if helped you.

bye

Anil

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear ivy

May be you can try this.

Goto SPRO --> Sales and Distribution --> Basic Functions --> Partner Determination --> Set up Partner Determination. Do the following: -

1) Choose the first one, viz. Set up Partner Determination for Sales Document Header

2) Choose Partner Functions

3) Create a new partner function (say partner function code as CO)

4) Assign “LI” in next field “Partner Type” and “08” in the next field

5) Select “Account Groups – Function Assignment” and assign all your Partner Functions to CO

Once you done the above configuration, create your commission agent as vendor in XK01. Wherever commission is applicable, assign the partner function “CO” in the sale order. Now you have to develop a ZEE report in which you have to give Vendor Code, percentage of commission, Sales Area and Period for which you need to generate commission amount.

I am sure, for the selected period, whatever billing is generated, a report can be generated and by this, your customer will also be not aware of what commission you are giving to agent.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can u brief ur query little more, as per my understanding you can maintain conditon type in pricing procedure for commission.

where u want to capture u want in report or what exactly, he is like a distributor in between ur customer and company?

Pleasel let me know more.

bye

anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

THe business process is like the Agent gets the order from the customer and asks the material to ship to the customer and the client ships the material to the customer but it desnt show the commission in the invoice given to the customer.

In the sales order created, the commissiion has to be reflected in % and then this commission is directed to a separate GL account.

My initial understanding is that we need to map the agent as a vendor and somehow link this in the sales order as one of the partner function......pl guide me in this ...

Thanks

Ivy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto ur Partner Function Procedure and select 'Set Up Partner Determination for Sales Document Header' (IMG->S&D->BF->Set Up Partner Determination) select ur order type and hit on Partner Functions and tick on the appropriate partner funtion.

Cheers,

Anil.