cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contracts and Customer hierarchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have a requirement - where my client has a customer who is globally located .....every year the global customer gives a contract to my client and asks to ship the material across his offices located globally...say one office in UK,one in US,one in Australia....sometimes the order may come from the customer from US/UK ....referring the same contract.

And every time a slaes order is created based on the ordereafrom the customers across the world the qty has to get decreased from the same contract.

Shall i need to have a customer hierarchy and in that case can i refer to the same contract........or do i need to create a on single contract on the main customer and add the reamining customers as partner functions .......i am not sure how to go on with this ....please help me out

Cheers

Ivy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ivy.

In this scenario, there has to be a customer hierarchy, as the highest level of customer will be as parent customer and lower levels will be child customer. As you may need it in credit control also.

For contracts lets wait for other consultants to answer, as i am not sure of it.

regards

Bidhu Bhusan Samantaray