cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete stack "Inbound Queue" ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi XI expert,

is there any problem if i delete all the stack "Inbound Queue" in smq2 ? This is only in my development XI server. i had about 1.8 million inbound queue so i want to clear this all the message.

Please advise whether i can do or not ?

Thank you and Best Regards

Fernand

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ur message will be lost in this case. If its ok for u to loose the message, then u may proceed with the deletion operation

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prateek, Can you pls let me know how to delete messages from SMQ2. I have huge number of messages struck in queues, i am looking for a report/functions module with which I can delete all these queues in background.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sunil_singh13
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh

you cna use RSXMB_CANCEL_NO_COMMIT_MSG report for that purpose for more details go through sap Note 712628.

u can also go throgh

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/cd/20bc3ff6beeb0ce10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Reward points if Helpful .

Thanks,

Sunil Singh

Edited by: SUNIL SINGH on Apr 21, 2008 7:48 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Can you pls let me know how to delete messages from SMQ2. I have huge number of messages struck in queues, i am looking for a report/functions module with which I can delete all these queues in background

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When enter the SMQ2(Inbound Queue),There is a Option(ICON) called 'Delete'. Select the queues and press the delete option.

Regards,

Sateesh N.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have 7 lakhs records triggered from sap r/3 . Messages are keep on flowing to XI inbound queues. At some time many queues are having around 50,000 messages in it. Even if we delete one queue using function module TRFC_QIN_DELETE_QUEUE , again remaining messages flowing into this queue. When we tried to delete queues that are having around 50,000 messages, we are getting timeout dump.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are getting some messages struck in queue because of time out. try to delete that messages because of processing of below messages.

after that what we have to delete messages in Queue,try to resend it in SXI_Monitor. that messages are in Scheduled Status.

Regards,

Sateesh N.