cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parallel WebService Sync Calls

0 Kudos

Hi All,

Is there any option to increase the number of parallel Synchronous SOAP calls that PI can take?? (or is there a limit in the number of synchronous messages PI can process in parallel??)

Thanks

Pradeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on a SOAP Synchronous Scenario. Where XI has hosted the SOAP Web Service which is being called by the legacy system. The legacy system has multiple servers, which can call this web service.

When only one server of legacy system is sending the data to Web Service, the scenario is successful.

However, in scenarios where more than one legacy server is calling the web service, the legacy receives the Web Service Send Fail Error - TIME OUT errror.

The issue mentioned in the thread is similar to the issue that I am facing in my scenario. Hence could you please let me know how you were able to resolve the issue?

All - Can any of you please let me know if there are any parameters that need to changed to enable the XI system to handle multiple calls without TIMING OUT.

Thanks,

Manohar.

0 Kudos

Guru,

Thanks for pointing me to the SAP Note. I have one more question.

Under the connection properties

Call.maxConsumers=10

Rqst.maxConsumers=10)

Does this mean that PI cannot process more than 10 synchronous SOAP messages in parallel (note says donot change this property ).

Please shed some light on this.

Thanks

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check out the SAP note 791655. Its on general settings.