cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turkish characters are not displayed in the form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm using a NW04s SP 14 (ABAP+Java) Unicode system. In this system three languages are installed: German, English, Turkish. I logon into the system with language TR, I create my form in language TR, use some turkish characters like "Ş", "Ğ" (I'm not sure if you can see them in the message) . I can see those chacters in the PDF preview tab. But unfortunately I can't see them in the internet explorer when I call the form a webdynpro abap program. Do you have any idea?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member252723
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi...

Please try to install the Turkish fonts for your operating system. Use the Tuskish Font to write in turkish and make the Default locale as Turkish.....

Hope it will be useful......

Regards

Mustafa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have to seperate systems with ADS installed on them. Let me call them A & B. A is just an ABAP instance which is using a Java instance on an other system for the ADS configuration. B is an ABAPJava installation on the same server. Both of the systems operating settings are the same (FontsRegional settings). I built up ADS forms on A and B with the same settings (default locale is turkish, i am using the same font etc.). If I go to the PDF preview tab on both systems I can see the turkish characters. But if call the form on both systems through an ABAP webdynpro program I can see the characters on the form coming from the system A but I cannot see the characters on the form coming from the system B. There is only one significant difference between A & B. The SAP system A had already the turkish lnaguage installed on it. But I installed the turkish language on the system B at a later time.

0 Kudos

Any answer please, i need help this problem