Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Information in PS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello PS Gurus,

I am new to PS and I have a couple of questions

1) I need to know if its possible to see customer specific information via PS? Basically I am loooking at a link between project definition and customer master for whom I am creating the project.

2) How do I handle a scenario where I have multiple controlling areas involved in the project?

For eg: Phase 1 of project happening in Spain (CoAr: ES01)

and Phase 2 happening in UK (CoAr:UK01)

From whatever I know, a Project can have only one controlling area. In that case, can you suggest some work around for the above scenario?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Nithin.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

One workaround to view the master data (SD's customer master ) from PS is by using partner function (Sold-to party) and define the PartnDet.Proc in project profile.

Not sure about your 2nd question.

Regards

Sreenivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Srinivas ,

But I have one big hurdle here. The issue is that our system is a very old one. 3.X. and I dont find this field in the project profile. I find that it does exist in higher versions. Do you have any work around for this as its very important for our client to see the customer details. Can we make use of user fields and some user exits to implement the same functionality?

Your help is appreciated,

Thanks,

Nithin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm not sure about any.

But think you can provide F4 (check table/search help) for the user defined fields (and capture the customer number alone here) and point that to the customer master table KNA1. Example: USR02 in PRPS to KUNNR in KNA1.

Regards

Sreenivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anybody pls help me with the question number 2?

Thanks

Nithin

Answers (0)