Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing is not copying--urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

I have got a problem.

I am creating a Sales doc. with reference to another Sales doc.

While creating this sales doc. , everything is getting copied, but the prices of Items are not getting copied.

The original doc. has pricing procedure as ZOMFB.

the new doc. has pricing procedure ZCRDR.

In the copy control measures,

I have maintained the following things:

Pricing type :G

i have changed it to D , but it still not coming.

I have a doubt on this, is it because i have maintained different pricing procedures in OVKK for these two doc. types , that prices of items are not getting copied??

Please clarify my doubt and give the solution.

thanx in advance,

sourav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As informed to you by our earlier members the for copy pricing procedures should be identical. Besides please check if you are using the correct item category for which you have set the copy control in both the orders.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

you are maintaining two different pricing procedure, ok, but i need a clarification....what about the conditon type for basic price, is it the same for two pricing procedures, or a different condition type are u using?. if the condition type is different for the first one, we need to maintain two condition records, right....plz check in this way....may be this will be the reason for the problem

regards

mehar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to have same pricing procedure for copying the pricing elements.

As per your problem, it seems that there has a change with the Pricing procedure determination elements.

As if the Sales Area is not matching system will not copy the Data from one sales order to other.

Please check with it.

Reward points if this helps.

Regards,

Harsh