Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price_C field not appearing in Shopping cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am using MDM5.5 SP02 and SRM server 5.0 and facing problem for price field

Earlier I tried to upload catalogs price with price information field , but didn't succeded.

Then I created new field in MDM console as Price_c and uploaded the price.

In UI config I mapped the New_ITEM-PRICE with the new field Price_c.

But when I go to create shopping cart , this field is not available.

Even whatever setting I have made User specific fields i.e Customise display fields ,Customize Search fields are not appearing in the Shopping cart

Please guide me

Thanks

Suds

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Suds,

If you create any extra fields or tables then make sure that they have proper codes assigned to them or not in MDM Console.

If not then assigned the proper code name.just follow the code name as MDMSRM_FIELDNAME.

If the field which you have created related to any OCI field then just map with that in UI else map it with NEW_ITEM-CUST_FIELD1.

By doing this, you will get the field which you required.

I hope this will solve your problem.

TNR,

Saurabh...

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

None of the fields which I have customised in Config UI are appearing in the Shopping cart.

Is it hard coded or is there any problem with versions?

Waiting for your valuable inputs

Thanks

Suds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suds,

I think, there is no problem with the version.

Just try your customization on a perticular user, select any user in the dropdown box, do all your customization and save the configuration.

then access your catalog with that user on the EBP.

Hope this will solve your problem.

TNR,

Saurabh...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes, it might be a problem with the versions if you use a logon language with a comma as decimal separator. Please check SAP note 1135257.

Best regards,

Karsten

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh

Thanks for the inputs

I have done the same thing

Change the code as per SAP standards

Map the new field with NEW_ITEM-price , but the problem is which ever fields I have defined in my UI i.e Display customised fields are not comming in my shopping cart.

For example if I want Supplier Part No. to be displayed in my shopping cart , or say the new field which I have created and assigned to the user "Master".

Am i missing some thing.

Thanks in advance