cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Last minute advice C_TADMSEC_04

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well I signed up tot ake the Test tomorrow. Just thought I would drop a line in here and see if anyone has any last minute advice for me to take the test. Any other things I should look at? Any "Got Ya's" I should try to remeber.

I have ADM 940, adm 950 and adm 960 so I believe that is all I need to know to pass the exam.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Best Regards,

Paul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Well I signed up tot ake the Test tomorrow. Just thought I would drop a line in here and see if anyone has any last minute advice for me to take the test. Any other things I should look at? Any "Got Ya's" I should try to remeber.

>

> I have ADM 940, adm 950 and adm 960 so I believe that is all I need to know to pass the exam.

That should suffice. Don't let us make you nervous on the last day. Good luck tomorrow!

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,First off all i would like to congratulate..( By this time you will clear your certification ) Now i need some clarifications form you

Can you please provide me a list of specified rules and regulations regarding this exam. ( I try to find them in Service market place but iam unable to get the right info )

Please suggest me where can i get the Model paper or at least patron of exam

Ex: Is Negative marking is there (or) not, Total no of questions , those questions are (Objective or Descriptive),How much time,Max how many attempts i can take to clear the certification.. etc , all the info regarding this exam

Than you in advance

Ganesh.K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well I thought I would stop back and say I made it... Much harder exam then I thought it would be but I passed. I really only had a hard time with the security that I have no experience with (ITS and PSE). But other then that did a great job.

Thanks

Paul Ksobiech

SAP Basis Administrator

SAP XI Technical Consultant Certified

SAP Security Certified <<<

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul

I will be taking up this exam in a couple of weeks. Do you have some suggestions based on your experience.

regards

Ravi

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please go through ADM940, 950 and 960 religiously at least four to five times before sitting for exam.

In addition there are areas where you need to have practical orientation than just reading the theory. Definitely not an easy exam to pass unless your basics are very strong. Do not rush to choose the answers. Please clear your concepts on Authorization Objects.

All the best,

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, I appreciate it. Hoping I will not need any luck but I am MORE then happy to take it :).

Thanks

Paul