cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery from Project (CNS0)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

I am using CNS0 to create a delivery from Project. The problem is i have created a delivery (outbound document) for 10 items. I now have 3 more items to add to this.

If i use CNS0 again, it will create a new Delivery. So if i go to VL02n & just add these 3 items & return to CNS0, i still find those 3 materials.

How can i add these 3 materials to the delivery order created first.

Await inputs.

Vivek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Once you have items in the project stock, you create a project delivery document using CNS0. You have already picked the items from the project and subsequent outbound document is created in VL02N.

Now where did you get 3 more items from? If the items are now in project stock which u didn't do the PGI from projects, you will have to create a fresh PGI document.

Please confirm

Regards

Srikrishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mr. Srikrishna,

Thanks for your inputs. Actually, the 3 new items were added a later stage & hence i find them in CNS0.

So is there no way to add these 3 items to the outbound document which has already been created from CNS0?

I know i can add them directly into the existing order by VL02n, what i need to know is how can i delete these 3 items from CNS0 permanently.

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You will be able to see the components in CNS0 only if you have them in project stock.

Now if you want to remove them, it means you don't want to deliver from project stock - no project delivery.

Issue the components from project stock to another stock.

You won't see them again in CNS0.

Hope I have clarified correctly.

Regards

Srikrishna

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you say you still see them in CNS0 ....does you mean that you see them with no delivery quantity ? or you see them with qnty ?

After you do PGI , The new items should not appear in project stock ? check T-code MMBE. True or Flase ??

If you don't want to see already delivered items in t-code CNS0..then don't tick Open qnty Zero indicator.

Thanks

Saikishore Ganga

Hope this will help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Maybe my earlier posting is still not clear, let me rephrase,

Normal Procedure:

Run tx CNS0, select all items & create a delivery. The system will generate one delivery document for all items. In VL02n, i can now do a post goods issue, which will post a 281 mvt.

But in my specific case, i had to add 3 more additional components to the network at the last minute & the delivery order had already been created. So if i now run CNS0, i will find these 3 items, but i cannot add these components to the delivery order already created using CNS0. I can only create a new delivery order using CNS0.

So i go to VL02n & manually add these 3 additional components to the existing delivery order. It is fine so far, but when i run CNS0, i still find these 3 components. I want to know how i can delete these 3 components only from CNS0.

I hope the problem is clear.

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,In library,there is contrain:

You cannot extend deliveries that you have already created with items that have a reference to a reservation (similar to deliveries in shipping without reference to a sales order). To deliver further material components that have been assigned to a project, you should create a new delivery.

FYI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi yi wu,

i have same situation , i have project let say P-299 and these project has been attached with 10 material.

out of 10 material i make the delivery and PGI for all 10 material.

now requirement came that i need to increase the quantity of erected (PGI) element . i increased the Qnty in Project (CJ20) and wantt o create delivery from project .

But when i am trying to do that it comes blank .

is there any possibilities to enter the material in CNS0 manually .

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

If I understood correctly .... After you have generated the delivery document from Project , 3 new material are added to your Project stock. Now instead of creating New delivery document for them , you requirement is to add those new items to the already generated delivery document.

For above try this....it may work ...

In VL02N T-code.

1) In the picking tab, key in material code , Plant , Storage location ( Project storage location number) , Item category type as DLP.

2) In Goods Movement tab page, Material code , Delivery qnty, Special Stock Q , Movement type 281 (GI for Network ) or 221 (GI for Project).

3) DO PGI.

4) Check the project stock after PGI , Now new material should not appear in Project stock.

because of the Movement type and storage location you mentioned , delivery qnty will be picked from that storage location.

Thanks

Saikishore Ganga

P.S : Please write back as soon as you try this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saikishore,

Yes what you mentioned is the scenario, i am well aware i can new components in VL02n.

My question is

1. Is it possible to add components to the delivery order already created using CNS0 instead of VL02n

2. Yes once i do a PGI from VL02n the component will be taken into project stock, but in CNS0 i still see these 3 items as these items were added in the delivery order using VL02n. I actually do not want to see these items in that list once i add them manually using VL02n, so my question is if i just select these items in CNS0 & delete, will it be removed from CNS0 permanently?

(I just do not want to see them in CNS0 as it is a little confusing).

Hope i was able to put across my question.

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There may not be any "availability check" for the project delivery item category . Transactions- OVLP & OVLK.

Pl check and correct.

I guess, this should solve the problem.

Muraleedharan,R