cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tool for Dynpro Screen Design

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

does anybody of you know, if there exists a tool with that I can create some webdynpro 'screenshots'. It is especailly for the concept of a new application that will be implemented in webdynpro. The concept should indicate the look and feel of the application with the help of the screenshots.

...is there perhaps a modelling tool or some shape sets for modelling programs or something?

Best regards and thanks for your input,

Rolf

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may use MS Visio.

Regards,

Anagha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anagha,

I had this in my mind also. Do you have some predefined Shapes that I could use? Or do you know where I might get some.

Regards,

Rolf

Benny
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

How about real screen shots?

Like pressing Print screen on your keyboard?

Tools for this are legion, I'm using "SNAGIT"

Regards,

Benny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Benny,

thanks for that reply. The way over screenshots would be the best/easiest one, but the problem is, that I don't have any screens that I could capture because there is no application yet.

I actually want to build a mockup of an application that doesn't exist up to now.

Best regards,

Rolf

Benny
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Rolf,

thats something different. I'm not aware of such a tool. Basically I would say that doing a mock up of the screens with WD itself is almost as fast as using any other tool. And it can be reused for the real work then....

This is a method that came up during the nineties called rapid application development. I'd really suggest to go that way.

Regards,

Benny