Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VL01N help needed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, people.

Two subjects:

1) When I access the transaction VL01N (or VL10G and then VL01N), inform a sales order and enter it, sometimes all items appear in the delivery and sometimes not. The intention is to show only the materials which have already parts in stock (even partially). How can I do it?

2) Again, when I´m on VL01N, the batchs do not appear automatically making the expedition people to pick the batchs manually. How can I make them to appear automatically?

Thanks,

Adriano Cardoso

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adri,

1.with reference to your first Query, Let's imagine there are 3 items in the Sales order.All the 3 materials may not be available to be delivered on the same day as the schdule lines may not be due on that date.That's the reason why some items appear in VL01N not all.

2.For the Batches to appear automatically in the delivery, u need to maintain the Batch number in the Material Master for the particular material.And also u need to enter the Batch number when u are posting the stock in MB1C.

If u don't maintain this, the batch number will not appear automatically in Delivery n u need to enter it manually.

Regards,

MP

Answers (0)