cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference in currency unit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

while creating sales document the currency is INR, however in billing document we need currency as USD. How it can be achieved?

I created customer under account group "Payer" and provide currency as USD. Now this customer no is assign to another customer (sp) having currency INR. However i am not getting currency as USD in Billing document.

Could copy control is used here if yes How?

Thanks

Shiv

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

manintain Pricing exchange rate in copy control and U can use Transcation eWUO for this purpose.

Hope it helps,

Pramod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pramod,

Thanks

what changes i need to do in copy control. I mean it is in delivery to billing or sales to billing document.

shall i used t code euwo.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pramod,

Thanks for proper guidance. Solution you provided is easy and appropritate.

I gave point to you.

Thanks again

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiv

Why we need a biling doc with USD if the SO is in INR. This will have discrepancy if the SO to Billing lead time is more and change of foreign exchange happens. In this case ,the customer will pay according to SO and then if billing is more then it may go into error for credit cards and for accounting may also have some problems if the customer is on credit.

I think u need to give invoice to customer in USD. If this is the case then create a o/p print and assign a form and setup to pick the USD amount from invoice instead of INR. Also you can decide with forex rate shud be used by usng SO date or billing date.

Hope this helps. Reward if yes.

kind regards

sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Thanks for reply

What is o/p print and how form can be assign a and setup to pick the USD amount from invoice instead of INR. what is forex rate

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Define a new o/p, assign in the o/p det procedure, define the conditon records thru VV33. Define requirements for the o/p if this needs to be propsoed for specific customers.

Now define a form layout and give to ABAP. They will create it using SE71 and assign this to the o/p when u defien o/p.

Now in form, when the unit price, amounts etc are picked go to VBRK/VBRP and then multiply/divide by forex rate. Now for finding correct forex rate either take current rate of that day or find the sales order document date, find the forex rate for that day and then conver to USD. If you want then print the o/p or email or create pdf.

Hope this helps

kind regards

sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sandeep,

Instead of creating new output type can we assign routine to exiting output type for billing document.so that routine help us in displaying the currency from inr to usd.

Ple advice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiv,

You can. But this o/p current function should be affected.

Kind regards

sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sandeep,

I don't understand, can you clarify this?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

U can assign it. But you need to ensure that the current o/p what it is printing should not be affected. If this is so then its ok.

Kind regards

sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sandeep,

my doubt is

We will assign both output type to procedure, how system should uderstand to which output type should consider while getting print for invoice?

to what I should assing output procedure?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sandeep,

Can copy control option used to slove this issue, I think it is more easier.

Ple give your coment.

Thanks