cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have an RFC in our scenario. when we execute it in R/3 with some set of parameter we get 20 records. when we pass the same parameters in our scenario of xi, it is showing less number of records say 15. what could be the reason for that??

also let me know how can i resolve it..

Thanks in advance

Radhika.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Radhika,

You try this way like:

Write an RFCLOOKUP call the same RFC in this and in that pass all the parameters what you are passing in before and check them whether you are getting dynamically in the XI system. If you dont get 20 records, then there should be some mapping problem which you can test statically in the Message Mapping by passing all these parameters.

Hope this helps you.

Regards

Shankar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi radhika,

are u able to see all 20 records in XI ,i.e in RWB .

if that is the case then just find out what data the missing records are carrying ,just test missing records at standalone r/3 and find out whether they are being inserted or not.

Thanks & Regards,

Rama Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am sure that you have done some mistake in the mapping part.........only.so check it once there in your mapping.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the RFC structure in XI again, make sure to reimport the RFC if you have made any changes in it. Also check the data which you are sending to RFC, i guess there is somthing wrong in your mapping. Check the mapping again.

former_member240483
Contributor
0 Kudos

Could you please give some details of the problem..