cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Events not getting triggered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I'm facing an unusual problem while working on SRM SC Approval workflow (SRM 5.0). When I create a shopping cart system does not create trigger any event (It should have triggered BUS2121-> CReated).

I tried to switch off the trace and again switched it on but faced the same problem. When I had created an event using SWUE, I got an entry in SWEL and the workflow started. But when I created a shopping cart no event was triggered.

Has anyone came accross such situation ? Or anyone has solution for this problem.

Thanks,

Manish.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

Use SWE2 txn. to find out various event linkages for the shopping cart business object BUS2121.

Also check for the work flow status for that business object using SWI6 txn. to get a clear idea.

Please let us know after looking at following points which would help you in understanding the problem.

Award points for helpful answers.

Rgds,

Teja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rama,

I had checked all the things like event linkage (active) , start condition (active) ,workflow.

My basic problem is the standard event BUS2121-Created is not been triggered. The issue is not with triggering the workflow. Workflow starts correctly when create event through SWUE. BUt the standard events are not triggered when we create a shopping cart, so wanted to know which object is suppressing the event.

Manish.

bhakti2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, did u find the solution to this problem ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I did found the solution, In SRM usually we don't get the things on event trace , so if we are checking the trace from "SWEL" it wont give anything.

Apart from it check SWLD setiings, it would resolve the problem.

bhakti2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

thanks for the info

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are also facing same issue.

Kindly elaborate on settings performed in SWLD to resolve this issue.

Regards,

Brajvir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

Please check if there are any start conditions before event gets triggered. You can use TCode SWB_COND for checking this.

Thanks

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

We tried to deactiavte the start condition but no event was triggered .

As per the framework, Start conditon would come into the picture after events get fired and not the vice versa.

Is there anymore suggestion ?