cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Messages in "To be Delivered" status, redelivering is not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys!

I have a problem with messages in AF. They are in status To Be Delivered. When I check the log from MessagingSystem servlet, it says:

2008-03-06 09:15:30 Success Message successfully received by messaging system. Profile: XI URL: http://xxx:52000/MessagingSystem/receive/AFW/XI Credential (User): PIISUSER

2008-03-06 09:15:30 Success Using connection AS2_http://seeburger.com/xi. Trying to put the message into the receive queue.

2008-03-06 09:15:30 Success Message successfully put into the queue.

And this is it. No try to send the message by PI, nothing. I tried to redeliver the message, but it does nothing, just adds new record to the log, that I tried to redeliver it.

All this started a few hours ago, when there was a problem on Partners AS2 system (we received HTTP 503 code - service unavailable.). Then the AS2 adapter tried to send some messages, but was not successful and few minutes after it stopped working at all. So now there is a lot of messages stuck in a queue and nothing is working.

I tried to reactivate the CC, but it didn't help. Any ideas guys, what to check?

Thank you,

Olian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the same problem. I reinitiated XI, and it processed succesfully all messages that got stuck

after a while, new messages got stuck again

could you solve it??

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi olian,

to be delivered solutions

1)check whether receiver is UP

2)if receiver is up then go to delta cache refresh in XI engine .

do complete cache refresh if possible.

Thanks & Regards,

Rama Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi olian,

dont disturb the queues.

it should with network problem.

if you are getting messages holding then u can play with queues ,but if u r getting all messages as "to be delivered" its something to do with network or cache refresh.

cache refresh will release resources and allocate accordingly ,thats why u can see things moving after doing cache refresh.

Thanks & Regards,

Rama krishna

Edited by: rama krishna talluri on Mar 6, 2008 2:14 PM

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

try this,

go to sxmb_adm-->manage queues, desregister all queues, register all again and active.

rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

well, there are no items in the queues (SMQ1, SMQ2), no error in sxmb_moni. No queue is stopped. I think, the processing in IE was ok, the problem is now in AE. Unfortunately, when I try to resend the message, it does nothing.

Rodrigo, isn't there some risk of deregistering and registering queues in production system?

Thank you,

Olian

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

there no error but is critical. becuase the system send real data. about your issue i dont know what to say. really sorry, i cant realize where could be the problem

Thanks

former_member240483
Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the status of the Queue in MONI..

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

TO BE Delivered means sent sucessfully from the IS point of view might be got stcuk in the Queue check it using smq1 and smq2.

check the queues run the CPA cache.

Go to SXMB_MONI and check if there are any redflags. If yes then select all of those and click on the button to the right of RESTART button which actually 'Cancels Processing of all Messages with Error'. After that refresh sxmb_moni a couple of times and check.

If you dont have any message in MONI, that are scheduled or Scheduled for outbound processing status, then do these steps in RWB,

1) select a message in TBD status and Hit "Resend". check if this message makes it thru fine. (If you are worried about the sequence of the message, then resend the last message - in the sense, the message that came in first to the adapter engine)

2) if first step is success. then select Multiple Selection On, >select All messages>resend

3) check from the time stamp, if there are any more messages that you wanted to resend, in TBD status

Check this blog also.

/people/stefan.grube/blog/2006/04/27/how-to-deal-with-stuck-eoio-messages-in-the-xi-30-adapter-framework

Hope this will help you.

Regards

Aashish Sinha

PS : reward points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to Unlock and release the Queues in SMQ1/SMQ2

Check this

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/11/29/xi-how-to-re-process-failed-xi-messages-automatically

Regards

Seshagiri