cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customizing Documentation from Solution Manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Morning,

We made project customizing via Solution Manager, and our customer would like to have a report or customizing documentation from SM. How to generate this document via Solution Manager

Thank You in advance

DP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Where can I select the scenaios for the SAP systems then generate the doc at macro level???

D.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello D;

As mentioned in the previous answer - SOLAR02 is where you can generate the Configuration Guide (SOLAR01 to generage the BluePrint).

My box is down right now - so I'll to respond from memory. In Solar02, you simply click the matchcode within either the scenario or step. Then a dialog box will appear with various processes or industry solutions. You select the ones you need, and those will automatically generate the Scenario/Steps/etc.-> as well provide the config objects and other related transactions. Some have a bonus of further documentation as well. Once the "business repository" is updated, then you can select the top left menu path (sorry, don't know the name), and then select the Generate Configuration Guide.

Follow through the messages -> and once the Word document is display (it will be blank) -> Run the Macro (with all capital letters).

This will take a moment to generate the document.

I hope this helps - it's purely from memory. Once my system is back up - I'll see if you still need assistance and I can guide you better.

Best of luck,

Gina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

you need to select SOLAR02 transaction code and select the template for the blue print and configuration doc templates. before that you need to select the scenaios for the SAP systems then generate the doc at macro level

the document will be automatically generated by solution manager along with the flowcharts with the process steps and substeps

please do reward points if helpful

Regards

Dinaker vikas