cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

webdynpro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

have a problem in webdynpro i am having one main window in that am diaplaying one popup window having two buttons based on button selection i want to display the data in two views in the same window ,but here was getting the data from component controller context instead of that how to maintain locally to display the data in different views in the same window,can any one give me the solution ,if possible send me the process.

Thanks In advance,

sasi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

venkatakalyan_karanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If the data is to display locally in each view then create the context in the view context and populate the context before display.This will become local to that particular view.From the view you can access directly the comp controller context by getting the comp context.Common data you can fetch from the comp controller using data modeler context mappings.

Regards

Kalyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sasi

Hope your problem solved or still you are struck up

regards

Noel

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

open data modeled and add viewset.In that view set add your view using embedded option.so in one window u can create multiple views.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Edited by: Armin Reichert on Apr 26, 2008 7:15 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sasi,

Could you elaborate it more clearly??

But as for my understanding, if you want transfer any data from one view to the another, you cann't do it without component or interface controller..

Regards,

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sasi

Instead of using component controller you can use context object that is local to that iview only and the data scope will have local scope. For navigating between two ivews you can raise the fire plug in the conditional if statement

Regards

Noel