Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg how to find webdynpro namespace in portal

sitara_kola
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

we need to create an iview based on webdynpro ABAP , where we've an URL of that particular view.While creating iview itself its asking for system name and name sapce . cud u plz help me regarding this issue like where we can find the name space of the abap applications with in portal environment... like if we deploy sum applications in nwds we cud find the namespace of the webdynpro java application namespace under portal as content administration-->WebDynpro Workset... plz kindly do this needful .

Regards,

Sitara

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sitara....

name space is nothing but your package name.

url will not be generated for a paricular view but as a whole for an application.

you can double click the application in se80 and find the url.

---regards,

alex b justin

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sitara_kola
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your helpful answer.Actually i'm creating an iview in portal using url provided by Abap application . But at starting i 've created url iview but it's asking for user authentication as the system is not installed locally to the portal. so again i 've chosen webdynpro iview template and in that again i've selected webdynpro ABAP then

it was asking me to produce webdynpro parameters anywys(later we came to know that) we mentiond its namespace as sap/zse_test and application name as test (test is my application name) from that url itself.Now we are able to preview of that iview. so problem was solved anywys thanks for your quick reply.

Thanks&Regards,

sitara

Edited by: sitara kola on Mar 7, 2008 12:18 PM