Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem in the picking up the file

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

i am working on agile to sap,

here PI has to pick .pdx (or) .axml files and thses files are zip files again, open these files winzip, then those can be extracted in xml files.

now PI has to pick the .pdx file and put it as .pdx filein the reciever side.

now my problem is iam able to pick the .pdx file but it is not pushing the file in reciever side.

in sxmb_moni, iam gettingh this error.

SAP:Code area="MAPPING">EXCEPTION_DURING_EXECUTE</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>com/sap/xi/tf/_mm_axml_</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>java.lang.NullPointerException</SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>java.lang.NullPointerException thrown during application mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_mm_axml_:</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

thanks

madhav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhav,

In your case you need to unzip the files from .pdx format to xml format for that you need to use the PayloadZipBean module in the sender communication channel.

The details you need to specify in the processing sequense are as follows:

Modulename: AF_Modules/PayloadZipBean

This should be placed before the callsapadapter

Than in the module configuration you need to specify the following:

paramatername :zip.mode

parametermode:unzip

Thanks,

Bhargav.

Note:Award points if found useful

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check your Mapping and then check your receiver Communication channel parameters

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

If you are using .pdx files or zip files for sending from source to target. I guess there is not need of trasformation should happing between the two interface. So, What I can suggest you is the dont do any Message Mapping or Interface Mapping. Configure ID part with out using these .

Hope this will work for you.

Regards

Shankar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are using any other format other than xml then you will have to use the necessary conversion agents to convert it. But if you have done the mapping keeping in mind the XML file even XI expects an XML file only and not any other file. You will have to necessary conversions first and then give it to your mapping program.

Regards,

Merrilly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhav

If you are using FTP Adapter, create a file to file scenario where the file is picked up from the source folder ( root folder ) and passed to the corresponding folder (destination ) where you want it to be sent.

just have a look at

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/05/10/xi-i-cannot-see-some-of-my-messages-in-the-sxmbmoni

Hope this helps

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What mapping are u performing on this file. This .pdx file is not an xml file. So either u have to convert to xml before mapping or bypass the mapping step. If u dont want to change any content during mapping, simply skip the IR steps

/people/william.li/blog/2006/09/08/how-to-send-any-data-even-binary-through-xi-without-using-the-integration-repository

Regards,

Prateek