cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing condition type with print option

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a special requirement. Printing option "b" maintained for condition type in pricing procedure. Example ZR00. For some customers this should not print and should allow only for specific customers.

Any clue will appreciated.

Please don't send the links.

Suddu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Simply define the new Customer Pricing procedure.. and assign this pricng procedure to your required customers.

regards

Roddick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For the condition, you can define new requirement to supresss printing for specific customers

Kind regards

sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep

Thanks for your inputs. In my current scenario there multiple discount condition types in the pricing procedure. As per the business only certain discount conditions need to be printed, and from customer to customer it differs.

For example: ZXC0, ZXC1, ZXC2 are the discount condition types.

For customer A ZXC0 and ZXC2 should be printed

For customer B ZXC1 should be printed

For customer C ZXC2 should be printed and so forth.

Where can I have the control to say for this customer print this. Please provide clue

suddu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

is it that those conditons that are printed are only applicable to a particular customer.

or

though a conditoin is applicable but still you dont want to show.

However my observation is, it requires some enhancement of Z table kind of thing. Reason is a discount which needs to be printed today may not be required tomorrow to be printed or the other way round. It depends on the customers business nature with your client. In such case it has to be part of master data where the enduser should have an option to make the necessary entries from time to time.

If we hard code in the print program initially it can work. It will check the customer and print only those discounts but tomorrow if there is a change we have move a request to the print program again which is not the right approach.

regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sadhu, for your inputs.

You are correct in understanding the process.

Full Points rewarded.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sud val,

happy to know it helped atleast a little, but sorry i dont find any points rewarded...mmm

regards

sadhu kishore