cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales for Scrap process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP expert,

i would like to know about Sales for Scrap process, We will have to scrap all the material by doing tendering process or sales for scrap, if tendering process is not successful. we will have to do sales for scraping.

we will sales all the material to the scraping vendor. For this process, do we need to use sales order process or

MM function for scraping ?

let said we are using sales order process, do i need to create special order type ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kurosaki

You can maintain the standard OR-LF-F2 process itself.

Only thing is that Picking is not relevant for scrap process and hence, in 0vlp, just copy Item Category TAN and remove the tick from "Relevant for picking".

Also you should have seperate pricing procedure and maintain "Tax Collected at Source @ 1.1% and 3% on 1.1% towards Ed.Cess. If the vendor / buyer to whom you is a small vendor / buyer and they are not paying TDS, you can deduct @ 1.30% instead of 1.1% and bill accordingly.

Last but not least, I have briefed about Indian scenario. If you are asking for other countries, sorry I am not sure about that.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kurosaki,

As Lakshmipathi has explained you can use the procedure. But you may also use Cash sale scenario instead of normal order i.e. make a copy of order type CS.

Regards,

Karthik.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can choose either one, scrap sales for this u have to go for new ordert type, for billing depend on ur client either new one or old exisitingone.

also ask them if they want to maintain diffrent G/L account do accordingly.

Maintain new pricing procedure.

maintian copy controls.

Remaining things all are same as normal order process.

bye

Anil