cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiline container, block, transform step ... HELP !!!!!

inigo_sacramento
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi everyone.

I'm trying to create a 'Block' in order to send N IDOCS. The info is contained in a 'container'. This container is of type A and is the one which has the XML file. It's not defined as multiline because if not i'll get an error.

The question is that i don't know how can i use this 'Block' in order to transform my XML file with N rows into N IDOC, one per row of the XML file.

I think this couldn't be so difficult but i'm getting several problems when i try to configure the 'Block', the 'transformation step' and the containers.

Can anyone tell me how to do it?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Inigo,

you need first a tranformation step where you have a source message with n lines and n target messages with one line (multi line container).

Next you can define a loop block for all entries of that container.

Regards,

Udo

inigo_sacramento
Participant
0 Kudos

I don't know how to make some kind of loop in order to transform mi XML file contained in container 'A' to a multiline container 'B'. How can i do it?

then i will make a BLOCK to send as many message via IDOC as multiline container has.

Thanks.

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Inigo,

u need a ParForEach block to implement a loop. For that u need a multiline container and to fill it, u need a multi mapping (1:n).

Regards,

Udo